Here is the next installment of the images I worked on over the holiday break. Exposure continues to be a challenge. By going to the gallery you can compare this image to one I took earlier. The first image is rather badly overexposed, the second one (above) I was happy with.
Spent my time on the holiday break finishing a conversion of my equipment to take 35 mm plates. I decided that smaller is better for now – it let’s me work using much less expensive plates, and use a better lens than I have in my large format camera. I made enough keepers to justify getting a scanner which I set up tonight. Only time to scan one, but I will post more soon.